• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Inno Mods - Give us YOUR feedback

DeletedUser8632

It is this time of the month, a new event is around the corner, and you have no choice to ask about our feedback. Not surprisingly the feedback is ... mixed.

This is not helping either of us. So why don't YOU give us some feedback. What is valuable feedback to you? What genuinely helps you make the game better?
Be blunt, be straight forward. Don't be afraid to ask questions like "what feature would help us to sell more diamonds. How do you think we could make more money with this?". Ask for priorities. Be proactive. Stop asking about "what do you think about Event, Mobile Version, Spire", start asking "We are thinking about doing this, do you feel this improves you game experience?". Don't ask us after the fact, get a sounding before you make radical changes. Use polls if you have to.

In short, help us to help you.

Floor is yours @Dizzy Lizzie @Muf-Muf et al.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Frankly, every kind of feedback is valuable to us. We'd wish for anyone to to speak their minds - the only thing we ask for is to do so politely, especially in moments of frustration.

For the type of discussion you're asking for, we can recommend to have a look at the Beta forums, where we have such conversations more often and earlier, as the Beta phase of a feature is when it's easiest to still make adjustments to it. That doesn't mean we don't or can't have those conversations here, but on Beta such information becomes available earlier, allowing for earlier conversation. :)

Timneh

Artisan
Having those conversations on beta is not a bad idea because on beta players actually do get a response and answers from the CM there (most of the time anyway). The downside is that to post on the beta forum we would have to create a beta account.

DeletedUser8632

Frankly, every kind of feedback is valuable to us. We'd wish for anyone to to speak their minds - the only thing we ask for is to do so politely, especially in moments of frustration.

For the type of discussion you're asking for, we can recommend to have a look at the Beta forums, where we have such conversations more often and earlier, as the Beta phase of a feature is when it's easiest to still make adjustments to it. That doesn't mean we don't or can't have those conversations here, but on Beta such information becomes available earlier, allowing for earlier conversation. :)

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the late response.

The problem with the beta forum is that we would need to not only create a beta account, like @Timneh said, but we would also need to actively participate in beta to actually provide proper feedback. On top of normal gameplay, that would be challenging for me.

Also, I'll try to be nice :) On the one hand I clearly understand that you all have a thankless responsibility and are not responsible for design and development decisions, on the other hand... this is the only place to vent for us.

Mortderic

Novice
I used to play Elvenar on desktop some years ago. Having restarted on mobile now, I miss the hex battles. As it is now, battles have been reduced to statistics. I'm not one of those number crunchers who work out all the mathematical probabilities. I liked the element of strategy hexes offered.