• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ingame advertising spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone else getting this?

Twice in the last 2 days, last one said...

Edit: Clearly NOT from the elvenar team.

Edit by Muf-Muf: Removed the spam messages's content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
At first sight this game is a close copy of Ogame... so building and raiding, addictive and lead to shorten nights :rolleyes:
Their server is very slow and there is no responsable society real name mentionned... I wouldn't use my Visa on that... ;)

DeletedUser

Inno may have to adopt a "no messages until certain game goals are past" like upgrading the main hall or something?

DeletedUser

I had two that didn't mention Innogames and one today that is the same as the one above. I reported that one as spam.

DeletedUser363

I have now seen 6 different names on the spam messages, all have been reported:mad:

DeletedUser1161

I have had at least 5 messages today, three of them saying it's an inno games game have reported all as spam

DeletedUser1925

Thank you for all your help reporting this through our support system guys. Please keep doing that so we can keep taking immediate action while working on a more permanent solution :)
disabling mail? :)

DeletedUser2553

Oh does one get spam in this game o_O well been lucky and haven't recived one yet, crossfingers :)

DeletedUser363

spams are starting again...:mad:

Edit by Muf-Muf: Removed name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.