• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Inexact time duration reporting.

Sir Derf

Adept
I have always liked your displays of time, which shift the granularity of the units depending on the overall duration. However, I think you have failed to use your standard formatting method in one instance.

Manufacturing Challenge.

The floating banner on the main screen shows the current progress to the next goal and the amount of time remaining to the challenge.

Click the banner and you get the popup window for the challenge, which shows the overall progress of the whole challenge and again shows the amount of time remaining to the challenge.

On the floating banner, the familiar useful format shows the remaining time is "46:07 h". However, in the popup window, what should be the same time is instead displaying as "1 d", apparently a truncated higher granularity format.

DeletedUser3097

I have always liked your displays of time, which shift the granularity of the units depending on the overall duration. However, I think you have failed to use your standard formatting method in one instance.

Manufacturing Challenge.

The floating banner on the main screen shows the current progress to the next goal and the amount of time remaining to the challenge.

Click the banner and you get the popup window for the challenge, which shows the overall progress of the whole challenge and again shows the amount of time remaining to the challenge.

On the floating banner, the familiar useful format shows the remaining time is "46:07 h". However, in the popup window, what should be the same time is instead displaying as "1 d", apparently a truncated higher granularity format.
Thank you for reporting this issue- it will be forwarded.