• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered increasing available population

DeletedUser

hi, ive searched but dont see this question. how do i increase the available population? is it only through building new houses? its just upgrading them doesnt seem to increase the population that much. i need 24 available people to upgrade my town hall but only have 3

TIA

DeletedUser195

Think you answered your own question. Building more residences or upgrading them will give more population. You can also sell a building that required population to be built, but not sure if you would want to do that. Upgrading residences will increase the population, but they increase in different amounts, depending on the level they increase to.
You can also buy with diamonds, a culture building that has the population included with that culture building.

DeletedUser1295

Currently there are actually 5 ways to increase your population:
1. Build a new residence;
2. Upgrade an existing residence;
3. Sell a building that uses population;
4. Build a Culture building that also provides population;
5. Build the Dwarven Ancient Wonder 'Mountain Halls'.

If you have any extra space in your town, fireselkie, the easiest way to gain your required population might be to build a new residence, which will not take up so much space.

For more information on population and other items, you also may want to consult the Elvenar Wiki

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser815

could you please tell me what culture buildings also have population?
Hello Moonpie :) There is currently only 5 cultural buildings that provides population and culture. Two human, two elven and one dwarven. Most of them needs diamonds (premium) to build.
Elven:
  • Well of Floating Islands - 440 culture and 400 population (premium only)
  • Goddess of Fertility - 550 culture and 510 population (premium only)
Human:
  • Hallowed Shrine - 340 culture and 320 population (premium only)
  • Fountain of Youth - 750 culture and 700 population (premium only)
Dwarven:
  • Wayfarer's Tavern - 1300 culture and 460 population