• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Increased opportunities to get Royal Restoration

sgjennings

Adventurer
Hi - I wondered if Innogames could please consider offering the opportunity to get a Royal Restoration spell on occasions other than Tournaments.

It's really helpful for those of us who have cultural buildings we really like and don't want to delete in later chapters, but who don't want the extra responsibility / time that comes with joining a Fellowship.

You could offer them in the crafting menu and / or in the Spire.

Thanks for listening to this suggestion!

Gargon667

Mentor
there are 4 recipes in the MA already.

Also you can make your own FS and try get at least one a week in the tourney :)

Other than that I would recommend not wasting RR spells on culture buildings, but that is of course up to you.

sgjennings

Adventurer
there are 4 recipes in the MA already.

Also you can make your own FS and try get at least one a week in the tourney :)

Other than that I would recommend not wasting RR spells on culture buildings, but that is of course up to you.

I don't think there being existing recipes in the Magic Academy precludes their adding another.

That's a good suggestion re. making my own Fellowship.

In my main city I play partly for the look of the buildings, which is why I want to keep them, but upgrade them.

Gargon667

Mentor
I don't think there being existing recipes in the Magic Academy precludes their adding another.

That's a good suggestion re. making my own Fellowship.

In my main city I play partly for the look of the buildings, which is why I want to keep them, but upgrade them.

Of course it does not mean it is impossible to add new ones, however every new recipe added means the other recipes will show up less often in the MA. There already being 4 recipes (none of which I am interested in personally at this time, although I have used 2 of them in the past) is far more than necessary in my eyes how many would you like? Or is it variety you lack?
Currently 1 recipe wants SF and 3 recipes want CC . If they removed 2 of the CC recipes to add a different new one (what is it supposed to take? Broken shards? relics?), I personally would see it as a gain (1 less useless recipe for me) and a bigger variety of recipes for you.

Btw there are tons of casual FS out there that do not have any requirements at all as to game play, you can join any of them play whatever way you like and they still gain a few chests in tourneys. They´ll most likely be more than happy to have you if you add tourney points for more RR spells...

Timneh

Artisan
Currently 1 recipe wants SF and 3 recipes want CC . If they removed 2 of the CC recipes to add a different new one (what is it supposed to take? Broken shards? relics?), I personally would see it as a gain (1 less useless recipe for me) and a bigger variety of recipes for you.

Are you getting pet food recipes mixed up with royal restoration spells ? The only recipes for royal restoration spells i have seen in crafting require blue prints.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Currently 1 recipe wants SF and 3 recipes want CC .
Are you getting pet food recipes mixed up with royal restoration spells ? The only recipes for royal restoration spells i have seen in crafting require blue prints.
That’s not what Gargon667 was talking about. Yes, the RR recipes require blueprints. But three of them require them in combination with CCs and one of them requires them in combination with spell fragments.

EDIT: this is obviously an old screenshot, but the recipe with SF is still in rotation:
index.php

Last edited:

Timneh

Artisan
@FieryArien Thank you for your explanation. I never even knew about the recipe that asks for spell fragments as i have never seen it in my MA and i look at every rotation.

Hi I would like to see the blueprints offered as an option on the Ferris wheel as I like the fellowship I'm in but we don't reach the last chest in the tournament

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Hi I would like to see the blueprints offered as an option on the Ferris wheel as I like the fellowship I'm in but we don't reach the last chest in the tournament

I like to see a person selling me the winning ticket of the 10m euro jackpot for 1 euro
Requests should be resonable.

if a blueprint requires a fellowship to work together to reach 10 chests so you can aquire 1 a week, then asking it as a ferris wheel option is just as realistic.