• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle Increase the active duration of attack and defence booster buildings

Skelve

Bard
How about increasing the active duration of attack and defence booster buildings so that their availability covers both the spire and the tournament reasonably well? May be by a day so that one still has to figure out when to place it.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is not something that is planned at all as most of these buildings are stackable. The thought process for many is combining effects and doubling up with them.

Skelve

Bard
This is not something that is planned at all as most of these buildings are stackable. The thought process for many is combining effects and doubling up with them.
I am not sure how extending the duration of these buildings by a day going to have an effect on stackability. It will help to use these buildings for spire as well as tournament more effectively. However, I understand if the intention is to keep things highly challenging.

Stucon

Illusionist
[
What a ridiculous response. Did you actually read what skelve suggested. 'Stackability' has no impact on duration.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I am sorry that you do not like the response, but the buildings have been created for their limitations on time as a deliberate part of the strategy. I can only explain a little of the thinking behind these, hence the ability to stack them.

Last edited:

Damyan

Dreamer
It is possible to use them for Spire and tournament, but some time management is needed. You have to place boosters on Tuesday when tournament starts (7PM) and do Spire on Sunday afternoon between 4 and 7 PM.
Actually, I plan to use boosters every other week, but to cover Spire every week.

Skelve

Bard
The buildings were created with time limitations that only had tournaments to consider as the spire wasn't around. Now that the spire exist it would be nice if they could have a look at them again and see if the current form is still suitable.
This is exactly the reason I made this request. However, @Silmaril hints that it is already evaluated and they (game designers) are happy with the current setup. So I guess then we have to live with it. :(