• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Research Increase maximum space

DeletedUser317

I've been playing Elvenar for a while now and i'm very close to reaching the maximum space allowed in the game and that is something that will probably make me quit it all together. I have completed almost all the things that can be completed[except the dwarfen wonder] and the only thing that keeps me going is making my city bigger and better. If i lose that even with the new race comming i will lose all interest in the game. Because for one i won't have any space for the new updates; second i will have to sell buildings that i have put a lot of time into and third my rank will go down with all this. SO in other words i won't be improving.
I've spoken to other active players like myself and we all agree that when we reach the maximum expansion we have nothing else to do. We do not want to start all over again and build another city. We just want to expand and make ours better.
So my request to the Elvenar team is this. Please remove the expansion limit or give us more room. We're the active players and we've been dedicated to this game for a long time now and if we're going to keep playing we need space to play...

DeletedUser

I thought they added more allowable space with dwarves - they are likely to do the same with the next race.

DeletedUser

If / when they update the game to allow more room I hope they will concurrently do something about the visiting situation due to loading issues, but I do expect there will be more room available as the tech tree advances.

DeletedUser1414

I agree without more space what is the point and as for selling building we have put a lot of time into why bother upgrading or paying the game if we are going to be limited by space

DeletedUser1316

I really hope so... That is all i ask.

Yes, five additional city expansions were added within the Dwarven race technology tree. I'm sure as more guest races or additional features come around, more space will follow suit to allow for additional placement. :)

DeletedUser317

Yes, five additional city expansions were added within the Dwarven race technology tree. I'm sure as more guest races or additional features come around, more space will follow suit to allow for additional placement. :)
I'm sorry but there seems to be a missunderstanding. I wasn't talking about the packs. [We can get new ones from the provinces even when out tree is completed] What i meant was the limit to the expansion of the city. Because even if we do get new packs, if our city is to it's maximum we can't use them.

DeletedUser815

What i meant was the limit to the expansion of the city
With the release of the Dwarven chapter two rows of expansion sized areas was unlocked in the city. One row to the SE and one to the SW. That allowed the placement of 17 new expansions. I cannot give you an official answer, but we can make a logical assumption that new areas will be unlocked and become available for expansion placement with the release of the new chapter.

DeletedUser317

With the release of the Dwarven chapter two rows of expansion sized areas was unlocked in the city. One row to the SE and one to the SW. That allowed the placement of 17 new expansions. I cannot give you an official answer, but we can make a logical assumption that new areas will be unlocked and become available for expansion placement with the release of the new chapter.
Ok. Thank you. That's all i needed to know. :)