• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Incorrect points awarded for manufacturing Sentient Goods in Manufacturing Challenge

DeletedUser1730

Hello.

I have noticed that the points being awarded on completion of sentient goods manufacture, is less than the actual points that are shown when you start the sentient goods manufacture for this manufacturing goods challenge. Instead of 60 points for a 9 hour manufacture - you only get 20 etc.

DeletedUser3097

Hello.

I have noticed that the points being awarded on completion of sentient goods manufacture, is less than the actual points that are shown when you start the sentient goods manufacture for this manufacturing goods challenge. Instead of 60 points for a 9 hour manufacture - you only get 20 etc.
Thank you for reporting this issue. The actual number of medals added onto your total is correct but the floating number shown on collection is incorrect. It has been passed on for investigation.