• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Inconsistent training speed indications app and PC

DeletedUser5976

Hi, I have noticed that when I hit the upgrade tab of my Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp on the app the values are different to the PC. On the app my TG has a speed of 236 and my MC has a speed of 271. On the PC my TG shows a speed of 129 and MC has a speed of 201. Only my barracks show the same speed for app and PC.

DeletedUser5532

Looking at those numbers, it would seem to me that the mobile app is not factoring in any relevant bonus that you have, which affect the training speed, and I would surmise that this would be a visual difference only.
Have you tried setting a certain batch of troops going, and then comparing the actual time given on both ? , If, so, was this different as well, or is this time correctly synchronised between the 2

DeletedUser5976

Ah I wasn't clear about it I think. Yes it is a visual difference only and doesn't really affect the actual training times. However it would be nice if they were the same.

DeletedUser3097

Ah I wasn't clear about it I think. Yes it is a visual difference only and doesn't really affect the actual training times. However it would be nice if they were the same.
Thank you for reporting this issue- it has been passed on for fixing.