• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map Inactive neighbours

DeletedUser

[Summary] - Info about whether our neighbours are active or not
[Details] - I think that it would best if such info would be like: [player <- here the name of the player] was last seen / has been recently logged in / is inactive for xxx hours/days/weeks/more than a month. This info we should be able to see on our neighbours city's screen.
[Reasons for implementing] - It would be nice to know if there's a hope that neighbour city will develop or do we need to wait till it gets replaced (and how long)
[Impact on other game features] - None that I can think of

BTW: new prefix would be in place: [neighbours] ;)

DeletedUser

I back this - nice idea. Personally, I'd use this to go directly to the most active players first. I'd rather help their city first, rather than skipping people when there becomes too many for me to aid.

DeletedUser

anyway if a neigbor logs only after 3-4 days is unusless,cuz that kind of neig. will not motivate us..so...

DeletedUser

I have a neighbor that I can not help. So this does need to be looked at soon. I back this 100%

DeletedUser186

I have lots of neighbours that are inactive. I cannot help at least 6 of them. I think there are only 2 or 3 active players in about 20. I must live in the dreariest part of the world :( Wish I could move! Still loving the game though.

DeletedUser121

Yes, the neighbors we can't help: Some of us call it "Stuck on Stupid". These neighbors quit playing after starting a Main Hall upgrade. Since they never logged in again, their Main Halls remain in a state of permanent upgrade and cannot be helped. In short, they're "Stuck on Stupid". And unless we memorize which cities are "Stuck on Stupid", we waste more time loading them and then reloading the world map -- for nothing.

DeletedUser

Yes Altarius I think that is a Great way of putting it!!!!!!