• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Inactive Members

DeletedUser7704

I know there has been discussions about inactive players but cant find it and see no thread here about it.

i have a neighbor on the map that has been inactive for a year now and see many players last activity was last year. So if their accounts can not be removed due to what ever reason my suggestion is the following.

How about their profile pictures gets grayed out or add a red X over their profile picture so in game we can know who is active and who is not. Because searching members on stats takes time and bit of a process if you trying to recruit active players to a fellowship.

Julian

Sorcerer
I think a player should be kicked out after they've gone inactive for 1 month x the chapter number they're in. They could possibly be given an extra month if they've bought diamonds. Any longer and they just clog up the game.

Any of the above ideas would also be good.

Pauly7

Magus
We go round in circles on this topic, but apparently it isn't something that the devs care about because we never get any response on it. I have a few players on my map who are in about chapter 5 or 6 who haven't been there for two years. In some cases they even destroyed their cities before leaving.

Whether or not these accounts get deleted I am baffled that they make no attempts to at least move them to the outskirts of the map where they aren't causing any trouble. What's the point in moving players towards good areas if these areas become bad because the inactive players are still there, inevitably getting larger in number as time passes?

DeletedUser5976

Recently one such destroyed city disappeared from my neighbourhood, after being there for 1,5 years at least. So something seems to be happening.

DeletedUser4149

it is really bad when they don't remove the cities that said they've quit or sold everything.

DeletedUser7704

I understand if there is a reason for non removal, well after a year clearly they not wanting to come back. so then the reason should be out the window. But would still like some indication in game to see who is inactive

DeletedUser4149

i think a lot of experienced players would like to help brand new players in their areas by giving them good advice and answering questions about the game for them. but this won't happen much if we can't tell active cities from all of the dead ones that are still out there.