• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

In-game tally keeper for better tracking of badge making during FA

steholl13

Seeker
It would give the players a clearer idea of where the badge making process has gotten and save on spare or unwanted badges being made.Was going to add,even if it's made available to the AM or a FA appointed Mage to help with co-ordination but on the topic of communication it looks like it would be better if the whole FS had access to it.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Do you mean a system where you would be able to see what your other fellows have made or are making? If so it's been brought up many times, but it won't happen because they want it to be an exercise in communication... as far as I understand it.

DeletedUser2437

On the other hand if you mean better tracking of your own badge creation you can hover over the FA quest button (on PC anyways) and it will show all badges and their progress towards completion.

hawk the slayer

Spellcaster
Do you mean a system where you would be able to see what your other fellows have made or are making? If so it's been brought up many times, but it won't happen because they want it to be an exercise in communication... as far as I understand it.

And thats fine, but its the communication bit thats the problem. Half our FS play on tablet or phone and cant get messages and as you know anything posted in chat soon gets lost if its busy and during a FA ours is manic

Pauly7

Magus
And thats fine, but its the communication bit thats the problem. Half our FS play on tablet or phone and cant get messages and as you know anything posted in chat soon gets lost if its busy and during a FA ours is manic
True, but the problem is the messaging system not being good enough.

Timneh

Artisan
Another problem is the fact that players can be spread all over the world so everyone is online at different times meaning you can't get to talk with them directly.