• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered In Chapter 4 - How to upgrade 2 buildings to level 16 or higher?

DeletedUser8632

As per title. Am I missing something here? The quest asks me to either research (my only available research is advanced scouts for which I need to finish another 6 provinces first) or "Upgrade 2 buildings to Level 16 or higher". Are there any buildings I can upgrade that high in Chapter 4?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Nope, as far as I know there is no such building. That research is your only option. I think the first upgrade above level 15 is in the 6th chapter (the one with Dwarves guest race).
I wish you good luck with finishing provinces; it’s not cheap in the 4th chapter.

DeletedUser9252

No. Only in guest race, it is possible to have level 16 and up buildings!
Ch 1to , level 15 is highest!
You can choose ignore the quest! Just keep take coins and supplies, and keep making goods. Keep making troops!
And you dont need the quest to advance! When you have enough provinces, you can push forward!
There was a quest to have main hall at level 8, but upgrading main hall takes so much population! I kept my main hall in level 5 for long time! Just do the repeat-refusable quest. It gives supply and coins!
And i kept runing the 3 hour cycle for goods. And do the research tree! Use goods negotiate proviences!
After doing a while, i had enough space to build more residents, and i upgraded main hall to level 8.
By the way, i have many population because i did summer mermaids event, some buildings give much culture and population, even supply!