• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Improvement for Fellowship Adventures

Timneh

Artisan
Could we have it so that all badges made in the Fellowship Adventures go into a Fellowship storage area that all members are able to see but only ambassadors or above can add the badges to the FA map.
The reasons for this change are so that FS members are able to see what has been added to the map already and what is in the storage area and then they will know what still needs to be produced to complete the way points. It will also stop members producing things that another member has produced at the same time and therefore there would be 2 produced when only 1 might be needed(especially when near the end of the event. It would also stop members making badges that will not get used and will be lost at the end of the FA. Fellowship chat helps with this a little but when you have members from all around the world the time differences can make it so that some members do not see if certain items have been allocated to certain members to be produced especially if the chat is very busy. The limited number of messages in FS chat that can be seen could mean things get missed and badges duplicated. I believe that this change would stop that.
It would also be very helpful if Mages and above could lock off the paths that the FS has not agreed to take, if they later want to go for extra points then the paths could be unlocked again. This would stop members adding badges to the wrong paths and causing possible arguements within the FS.
I do not see any disadvantages to these changes.
It would be great if the devs would at least think about this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3913

I disagree that only mages and above should be able to add to the map.
I agree with all the rest of this though.

Timneh

Artisan
Actually i agree with you on that point and i have changed my original post to ambassadors and above. Thank you.

DeletedUser3032

Tbh it doesn't matter who adds the badges, as long as they are placed on the paths the FS want to complete and not just thrown everywhere as soon as people have made them. Communication is key, however some people play via mobile and some do not chat. Unless the FS has decided to do all 3 routes.

A pool where the badges get stored and anyone can take and place them into the required waypoints when they are required. I think be able to lock out certain paths is still a good idea. Even if everyone can lock/unlock them it doesn't matter. People will see it's locked and wont unlock it just to waste the badges. Doors are locked for a reason.

DeletedUser2233

and a waste of resources because there was a path i believe it had to take 10 statues but also other resources like marble 70 k of them now that is wasteful if you can not finish that entire field .And then we should shield some people from it so that the paths taken are also benefit to them and not a loss.

So they wont put in 70 k marble because it was a loss .Further more it goes without saying that his includes ambassadors as well :)
So there will be enough people that are around in a 24 hour cycle.

DeletedUser441

I suggest that on paths that require 70k goods (or whatever number of goods) that all the badges are finished first to avoid possible needless losses.

DeletedUser3985

Could we have it so that all badges made in the Fellowship Adventures go into a Fellowship storage area that all members are able to see but only ambassadors or above can add the badges to the FA map.
The reasons for this change are so that FS members are able to see what has been added to the map already and what is in the storage area and then they will know what still needs to be produced to complete the way points. It will also stop members producing things that another member has produced at the same time and therefore there would be 2 produced when only 1 might be needed(especially when near the end of the event. It would also stop members making badges that will not get used and will be lost at the end of the FA.
Not a fan of this idea, to be honest. You can circumvent these issues already by creating a spreadsheet.

DeletedUser2233

I suggest that on paths that require 70k goods (or whatever number of goods) that all the badges are finished first to avoid possible needless losses.

some people just do not read in chat or anything and can go there own way .:p
Or some people do not wish to play or can not play and are thinking that is my contribution ,to share in the prizes.
It just does not at up to the points of the whole FS .
So it is a contribution for them but not for the FS .

They have however the right to do so .If that is the only thing they CAN contribute.

So i am torn about this .In my mind its you either play or you don't but some people can only play for a day or even less.
So who am i to say you can not put that in because its useless for the FS but it will get them the prize they want .:oops::confused:

Lelanya

Mentor
You guys are forgetting something elementary and important. There are 3 major time zones in the game: Australia/NZ, Europe/SAfrica and NAmerica. All members of a fellowship need to contribute to get the rewards. In a mixed f/s our bored halflings will fill all the easy stuff. What would be left for the 3rd shift? Just saying .... folks get eager and forget to leave spots sometimes.

DeletedUser2233

Not a fan of this idea, to be honest. You can circumvent these issues already by creating a spreadsheet.

You would have to be familiar with that though .Not every body is or can .

Timneh

Artisan

This of course is just my opinion but i do not think that we should have to make a spreadsheet to be able to do something within the game. I expect to do everything required for the game within the game and not to spend my time away from the game making things to use in the game. It would not take that much work on the devs side to make a way to let players keep track of the FA badges more easily than it is now. I'm sure some people are happy to make spreadsheets or whatever but it should not be necessary. The devs should have something in the game for players to keep track of things.

Deleted User - 399667

i would like to see all the quests as a recurring list that checks off parts you have done and restarts it without having to scroll through and denie the ones you are not doing right now ... this way as you collect your goods and supplies they are automaticaly checked off as the mission gets filled . then click finish on that mission and it restarts so you can continue collecting goods ... scrolling through for 1 maybe 2 different missions all the time is time consuming and sometimes just a pain ... maybe have them run along top of screen or left side or a scrolling list on right side of sreen that can be flipped through like pages but notifications for finished missions still shows up on top of list to let ya know something is done ..

our fellowship makes a group decision on which rout we take and whos gonna make what .. some peeps dont get on much so i think will be making the longer timed stuff and those who can get on more often the shorter times stuff .. should work out overall .. i know i can crank out stuff pretty quick .. last quest i did alone since i had no members in my fellowship and i made it past first checkpoint in level 2 alone ... so now with partners in another fellowship i see no problem finishing lol