• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Improve the value of the lower stages of evolving buildings

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Evolving buildings consist of a basic building that can be evolved with artifacts. The stats of these buildings are decent at least - but only if they are fully (or almost fully) evolved. In their early stages some are even worse than regular buildings (on a per-tile basis). For me, this is very annoying.

An event building should have good stats from the beginning. I suggest that the evolving buildings change their size as they evolve.

E.g. let them start off as 1x1 building with great (per-tile) stats, and slowly evolve to 4x5 with stats 20 times as high.

IMO, this would improve the value of the lower stages of evolving buildings. No downsides that I can think of.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yes, and no :)

I like the 1x1 efficient level1 building, but not the growing part haha. At least, 4x4, or 5x5 if you want to go nuts, but squared better.

Sir Derf

Adept
Oooooh,

A 1x1 Watchtower, that eventually grows to a 3x3 Fort around the tower, a 5x5 Keep by adding curtain walls, a 7x7 Fortress by adding a moat, and finally a 9x9 Castle by adding a hedge wall.

DeletedUser9340

Oooooh,

A 1x1 Watchtower, that eventually grows to a 3x3 Fort around the tower, a 5x5 Keep by adding curtain walls, a 7x7 Fortress by adding a moat, and finally a 9x9 Castle by adding a hedge wall.
Man.The Elvenar people would kill their backs if they tried to program these o_Oo_Oo_O

Hekata

Artisan
I'd prefer if they'd give us ways to get enough artifacts to evolve them to a decent level so we wouldn't even have to raise this issue in the first place. But if they don't plan to, then this is a good solution.
The only thing I don't agree is making them bigger than 4x4 in their final size. Space is limited and there are a lot of nice buildings I'd like to have. The bears are perfect, only 3x3 :)