• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Improve The Spire Graphics

In our FS we want to reward players each week who do well on The Spire, however with the current method of small portraits to show who is where it is nigh on impossible to see who finishes where. Would it be possible to enlarge the portraits to make them easier to see and/ or have a weekly leaderboard that shows how each FS member performed

SkyRider99

Mentor
Sounds like a question/request for ElvenStats :rolleyes:

Otherwise, another task for the ArchMage. With great power comes great responsibility. :)

Egwene al Vere

Adventurer
This would be a great addition. Best place would be another tab in the fellowship dialog next to the tourny tab with previous spire stats.

This would make a lot of sense to have seeing as spire is also a weekly event same as tournies. I've often wondered why we dont have this. Though we can see all 3 (spire, tourny and FA) according to teams, there is nothing in the team's own page to show how each member have done. A leaderboard as suggested above would be great.

Hekata

Artisan
In the browser version the portrait are big enough to distinguish them and if you hover over the gate point on the progress bar it shows you the names of all who are there. So maybe a temporary solution is to log into the game via browser before the end of the Spire to check everyone's position.

SkyRider99

Mentor
In the browser version the portrait are big enough to distinguish them and if you hover over the gate point on the progress bar it shows you the names of all who are there. So maybe a temporary solution is to log into the game via browser before the end of the Spire to check everyone's position.
One of the few times the browser version has the edge over the app. :p

I use the browser exclusively. I have nothing against the app version, and applaud those players whose eyesight can cope. :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
That's not a solution, sadly it's just a compromise and still involves a 3rd party to keep track of the evolution of your fellows.

Pauly7

Magus
I've asked this of them on more than one occasion as have other people om Beta, but haven't had any response. They have more important things to worry about like designing pointless end of battle animations that then get ditched again.

The second part of the request is to have the individual Spire results remaining after the Spire finishes.

Hekata

Artisan
One of the few times the browser version has the edge over the app. :p

I use the browser exclusively. I have nothing against the app version, and applaud those players whose eyesight can cope. :)
I mostly play on browser too, I use the app only during FA if I need to pick up a production and I don't have access to my laptop.
And I think that now that we have the new and improved NH the browser version is the superior one in general although the app does still have it's perks, like the possibility to hide all the buildings when you want to move thing around but it's still not for people with clumsy fingers like me :)

Hekata

Artisan
That's not a solution, sadly it's just a compromise and still involves a 3rd party to keep track of the evolution of your fellows.
I suppose so, although personally I don't feel the need to track their evolution in the Spire in greater details than what the browser shows me. I know exactly who goes all the way to the top, who usually completes 2 levels and who hangs out in the lower floors and any change to those patterns are visible almost at first glance.

Sounds like a question/request for ElvenStats :rolleyes:

Otherwise, another task for the ArchMage. With great power comes great responsibility. :)

It could also be handed by The Mages. The mark of a good leader is the ability to delegate. I would prefer something everybody can see in game however as not everyone uses elvenstats