1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

I'm so sorry about that

Discussion in 'Felyndral' started by alsael, Nov 5, 2018.

1. alsael

alsael Alchemist

I just want to apologize to everyone in Feryndral who was offended by my behaviour.
    I have sent a few invites to some members of other fs,before I realised that this is not a decent thing to do,trying to steal members.
    Yes,I'm an idiot.But you learn from your mistakes.My fs reputation means everything,so my apologies again.
    Don't think ill of me.:(

2. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Aww so professional of you to apologize hon! Recruitment is hard.
    Best thing is to open a dialog, anyway. Down the road it's ok to ask, do you like your FS? Just want to say, don't drop your correspondent if they say they're happy where they are.
    Best of luck

tonton-des-bois and alsael like this.
  3. Jackal2

Jackal2 Bard

I have grown considerably by talking to members of a fellowship after the FA has finished. I find a group with a low score, I ask if they would be in favour of a merge, I tell them we have enough space for all their active members. My goal is not to split up friends, but to give them all more friends to work with.

tonton-des-bois and m4rt1n like this.
  4. tonton-des-bois

tonton-des-bois Illusionist

why to apologize ? Some players can be on the edge of unsatisfaction in their FS and could take some advantage from your offer just because, like anyone, they stayed on the rails as an habbit, not thinking they could find another way somewhere else...
    the people aren't belonging to a FS, the FS is a tool to help people gaining something from teamplaying... :rolleyes:

LadyHavva likes this.
  5. Killiak

Killiak Necromancer

The opinions on this vary. A lot.

FieryArien likes this.
  6. alsael

alsael Alchemist

To ask for a merge,yes that's acceptable.Also what tonton said he has a point.But I know I will be upset if someone from a higher fs try to recruit one of my guys.I believe the decent thing to do is asking for a merge small fs,or asking players from semi-innactive fs?

tonton-des-bois likes this.
  7. tonton-des-bois

tonton-des-bois Illusionist

some of my ancient fellows joined the Wolf Pack to get better chances to reach the 10th chest... we are still in contact and one is even sending me some recruit when they have more than free spots... Why always seeing the half empty glass when it's half filled ? This is a game, each player has his own needs that can change with time so why to stay somewhere where you're not happy anymore when you can be happy next door ? This is not a mariage, you can sneak around... :p

LadyHavva likes this.
  8. alsael

alsael Alchemist