• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

I'm proud of my fellowship

DeletedUser3542

Take buying diamonds to win as a lesson in life as it's no different in the real world. top football teams win by spending millions on the best players available and the best training facilities, the same goes for most sports, F1 racing its the teams with the deeper pockets that can afford the best engineers and car parts and then there is the big companies that stay ahead by investing huge amounts of cash to get ahead of their competition. It's a sad fact but money in any form whether in the real word or an online game talks and some will call spending cash to win part of their strategy, in other words cash is just another tool to be used to your benefit and the teams, it's not unfair its all part of life.

DeletedUser441

I'll have to come up with some means of making oodles of money ! :( How about a city builder online game . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ;) :D

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Ton ton congratulations with you're second place ,but it should be first .;) buying is not the option to go .And i am srry if i had misread you .because i did actually lol i should read better before commenting will just eat my words now .I wonder how many fs did buy there comp.Since u did not and we did not first place did .
Don't worry about that... English isn't my native and I'm used to shortcuts when speaking that can lead to confusion... and more, I misred you too so I first didn't understand it was a negative opinion :oops::rolleyes::p

DeletedUser2233

Don't worry about that... English isn't my native and I'm used to shortcuts when speaking that can lead to confusion... and more, I misred you too so I first didn't understand it was a negative opinion :oops::rolleyes::p

hahahah happy to hear that ..English not my native tong as well ,so mistakes are do to be made . I always have to read it twice as i should have with you're post lol so srry :oops:o_O:confused::)

DeletedUser4115

Big congratulations to you on finishing in 2nd place! I was very proud on my fellowship too, we finished in 73rd place (on Winyandor) but it was a great achievement for a casual fellowship with lots of small cities and new players. I was just impressed that we managed to complete it and managed gain extra points as well.