• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

i'm a rather new active player and looking for other fs

Lutseke

Seeker
i'm playing here since 11/11 now and enjoy the game, but i seem to be in a wrong fellowship. i will be lvl 4 before xmass i guess and i got planks, silk and dust boosted. The fellowhip i am in at the moment seems to be one who has already enough of those so i can not get the stuff needed to grow as it all stays at the trader... I like to see some chatting too, even if it is just to say hi or what you need (otherwise i can play sollitaire too). i like to help with tournaments and spire and do the events. ( i'm at 82 from winter event today and have to wait till tomorrow to go on ). Hope to find a place to grow up further and to learn more from my fellowship

Julian

Sorcerer
For some reason, I can't find you on elvenstats or in the game. However, check out Mayhem Tavern. We'd welcome you there.

Sigyn

Spellcaster
Hi are you still looking for a fellowship......I think you would fit right in with Pandora.
Drop me a message or just join xx