• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support IE Crash

firerock

Enchanter
Only in IE, when I'm doing the rounds of polishing, that's all my fellowship and a host of other players too, after a while of switching cities, the screen goes white and I have to reload the game. the same sort of thing happened a while ago, but was fixed to a larger extent where it would take like 56 cities before it would crash, but now its back down to 20 or 30. This was a memory leak issue before, easily spotted if you ran some monitoring in the background, it would be like take 200KB and then when you switch to a new city it only returns 150KB I have this on multiple computers too all running Windows 7.

m4rt1n

Adept
I find the game works best using the Firefox browser and have no such issues, especially with the latest version.

m4rt1n

Adept
Maybe try upgrading your OS to Windows10.2, or try playing the game in the Firefox Browser.

It could be a Flash Player issue, and your local storage settings for flash player resetting like mine did the other day on loading the game.

firerock

Enchanter
The game is fine, its only when repeatedly changing towns to polish does IE crash. I don't have the issue with Chrome. Its not that I cant play the game, but from an INNO perspective, I'm sure it isn't a thing that they would be ok with, as if your App crashes occasionally it doesn't send a good message out about the quality of the game code. Which I might add is normally very good.

Timneh

Artisan
I used to have that problem every day on firefox but now it only happens once in a while. Support said it was a flash player crash but i never did anything and it got a lot better, maybe a flash player update helped sort it.