• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

i still want rain, thunder, and lightning

DeletedUser4149

a spring event would be a great time for some rain and lightning storms in our cities.
that could look very cool and be a nice change of scenery.
o-CHICAGO-LIGHTNING-facebook.jpg

DeletedUser

Rain, rain...I can give you rain if you really want it. (You'll have to pay for it up front, but I'll make it worth it.)

Thunder and Lightning...now there's the fun (read: mayhem). My son and my sister, running amok in Midgard. What could be more fun than that?

(Seriously though, it would be interesting to see the effects of weather in our cities.)

DeletedUser5093

I love the idea of weather in our cities, including lightning and storms on occasion. I don't really mind how this happens, whether it's part of an event or if it's a randomly chosen background or animation over our cities as a whole, which changes daily.

DeletedUser4149

even just background scenery and sound effects would be cool. they've already been tinkering w/ that when they added the fall scenery. random crashes of thunder would sound much cooler than that terrible music they play:eek: