• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived I have encountered an anomily between the wiki building size and acttuality

gathsdell

Soothsayer
In the wiki, in the building chart for crystals. the ch's are all messed up as well it seems that the shape changes are off as well Just thought I'd bring it to your attention
regards
Gathsdell

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @gathsdell Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you just confirm if the anomaly is on the Elven Builds, or the Human? I have passed this over to the Team to check this out :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

gathsdell

Soothsayer
it's in Elves and it won't let me send the screen shot says it's too big if you wish I can send it somewhere else. but the glitch is in Elves,on the crystal description page,on the building progression chart. All the chapters are messed up doesn't state ch.1,2 jumps right to third than skips again to 5 than to fairies etc I don't think the progressions are right either.
Thanks T

gathsdell

Soothsayer
hmm won't let me send screen shot in support,well let me know if there is anywhere else you'd like me to try.check back later. All you need to do is go wiki in one of your elf worlds go to the chart can't miss it. Happy to help in some way at least,Please free always to contact me directly I'm Gathsdell in all worlds.
see ya ;-))

gathsdell

Soothsayer
actualy I've been checking and ALL of them are messed up steel marble gems all the building progression charts are off at least when I go to wiki all of them are off on the chapters and when they change size/shape

Gargon667

Mentor
lol factories don´t get upgrades every chapter ;)

You should get all the levels, but you get multiple levels (usually 4) when you do get an upgrade, but then non at all in the next 2 chapters. It´s even more irregular during the first 5 chapters.