• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived I can't send invitations

DeletedUser7307

I been trying to send invites to others but it will not let me do it.
I was able to do it before but you guys done a upgrade and now I can't.

DeletedUser7096

Hello @All-Win,

I moved your post (from here: Reverse countdown in negative seconds ?) to a new thread because it was not related to the main topic. In this case, can you explain a little more about what invitation are you referring to, please? Do you mean the invitations to join a Fellowship? Do you have the right to send invitations? Is your Fellowship full (25 members)?

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei

DeletedUser5674

Hi, I can't send invitations as well on all 3 worlds. And the fellowship is not full. If I go to the fellowship button with a player not belonging to a fellowship, it only shows a blank window with the Overview tab at the top. This is the 4th day that this happens. :( I've refreshed the page more than 10 times

Regards

Saliza

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for your further information- I can now replicate this and will pass it on.

Issue: a blank screen when trying to invite someone when you are in their city
invite from city.png

DeletedUser5201

I have been having the same issue of not being able to send invites to obtain new members, which makes finding new members prior to the start of the next FA a problem. Hoping this is worked out soon : )

DeletedUser3097

A workround while this issue of the Fellowship Button is being resolved:

You can still invite people using the Rankings List.
rankings list.png

Click on the Rankings List then right click on the player you wish to invite. If you are in their city, then the List will open on the page containing their name.

DeletedUser3097

sorry, from the ranking list, "invite" is greyed for me on arendyll... i'm AM and I chose a non-affiliated guy and we have 2 free spots...
and right click is opening flashplayer contextual menu, not the game menu
I tried to replicate this but couldn't so please open a ticket with Support.

cwgiii

Shaman
I'm on elvenar to play, not to pass time putting inno's nose in front of their mess, not my job

Well then, don't expect things to get better anytime soon. If things are not reported, then they can't get fixed. If they can not be replicated, then they can't be diagnosed. Might be user error. Might not. We will never know with an attitude like that.

It is not the job of the volunteer moderators to report bugs either.

This is a community. Be communal rather than anti social, please.

DeletedUser7307

Thank you for your further information- I can now replicate this and will pass it on.

Issue: a blank screen when trying to invite someone when you are in their cityView attachment 2968
That what i get is a blank screen also when i try to invite people to the clan. That was before my clan was full but in the next couple of days I will be kicking none active members and would like to invite again.