• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support I can't collect/ restart production

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hi guys,
I tried several times to collect the production and other stuff but the Zzzz doesn't appear an if I reload the page it appears that actually I didn't collect anything. I tried already several times without success.
What should I do?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please put a ticket into support @Alcaro and we can walk you through troubleshooting.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hi Silmaril, the game is loading only to 25/ 28 and "right click > Support" doesn't work.
Would you be so kind and give a link to support, please?

EDIT - I did already the usual steps: clear cache, restart browser, trying a different browser, nothing seems to work anymore. Now the game doesn't even load for me. I usually use Chrome, I tried also with SlimJet, the result is the same.
EDIT2 - I did those steps several more times and now, suddenly, it works.

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Sorry I just got back here, I am happy that it does. You could have been struck by the chromiuim 86 issue as thats still bugging both browsers you mention. Although rumour has it that Google is sorting that out with 87 (here's hoping).
On the front page of the Forum we have a side section that has all sorts of links, including a direct link to support, if you ever need to get hold of us and can't log in :)

Timneh

Artisan
I was having the exact same problem with Firefox. I switched to internet explorer and the game is running better than it has done for months, even HTML5 works better.