• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I am trying to run my fellowship on elvenstats to send weekly reports to my members, but is does not work. Im playing 2 months now and still nothing, i might be missing something. Can any one please check for me. Peacefull Haven. Winyandor (US)
Thank you in advanse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running? I have tried everything since i started playing, read up on it, googled, nothing seems to work. Peacefeull Haven (US)

Attachments

• 2022-11-21 (1).png
    2022-11-21 (1).png
    131.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 2022-11-21 (2).png
    2022-11-21 (2).png
    172.9 KB · Views: 41

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi There @Peacefull haven despite the name, Elvenstats is not affiliated with InnoGames and therefore the content will not be as consistent as that held with us.

I'm sure a member from the Forum that is familiar with the site may be able to help you though!!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Peacefull haven , I just checked your fellowship on ES and in fact I too get a blue line.....I did however notice that your fellowship has only been around for a month, so if I was to take a guess....I would guess that it is too new of a fellowship for ES to start tracking.....keep on checking weekly and it may start showing up.....or you can contact them and ask about it

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dare I address the elephant in the room!
I notice that you appear to be asking for information about a game on our US server, rather than this server, which is International.
Please be aware that each of our servers has its own dedicated support team and Forum, as that may also assist you further.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Silmaril, pls can you assist me on how to get to the right server? What must i do? Keep in mind i am new to the game. Thank you.
First of all, how you landed here? Because if you opened the Forum from the game, it means you are not playing on US server.
OK, I just checked you on Elvenstats, you aren't playing in US server, you are playing in EN2 server named Winyandor. Actually even in your second print screen appears that you play on EN2 :)
You are seeing the blue running line because your FS is too new and the site couldn't yet compute your stats. I think next week it will be possible.

Fellowship weekly report sitl not responding, i will just give it some time. Is there anything im missing or can do from my side to make it work? thank you

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I don’t think you miss much at this point. You can start keeping your own spreadsheets with tournament points if you like that will quickly show you who have done personal bests. Just an example.

To be honest, if I have seen the report you want from Elvenstats 10 times in my player career as posted by the AM for general info to the fs, then it will be a lot. We don’t bother and nobody misses it.

I do understand that it can be used as motivation for the team, but the best cheerleader I knew kept his own spreadsheets and had his own messages highlighting achievements.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Fellowship weekly report sitl not responding, i will just give it some time. Is there anything im missing or can do from my side to make it work? thank you
I think the key word here is "patience"........if you have none then you can contact them.....if you have some then you can wait till they do updates which from my understanding is on Sundays

kimkimkim

Summoner
if I didn't give you respect then I wouldn't have typed in lowercase......if I didn't give you respect then I wouldn't have given you sound advice.....but clearly coming back 2 days later with the same problem shows me you did not heed any of the advice that was given.....so seeing as this website is not associated with Elvenar and seeing that your problem was clearly answered by many, then I suggest that this thread be closed!

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer

I'd still give it another week as there was a problem with an update this week and none of us have current information. Most of the time it works quite well. Elvenstats are created by volunteers only paid through donations and also the main person has small children so doesn't have as much time to manage the website. Either way, I'd give it a week and if it still doesn't work I'd contact them directly through elvenstats website or you can contact them now but I'm not sure how quick they'll be in their reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.