• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

I am RosaNary :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser6810
  • Start date

DeletedUser6810

G'day fellows!

I've posted a bit, played a lot, thought it was time to introduce myself!

I'm an oldtimer gamer, live in a tin shed on a hill in south eastern Australia, surrounded by valleys, ranges & forests. Spend most of my time praying for rain, shooing the sheep out of the garden & playing games. I like this one a lot!

Always happy to help others out where my knowledge of the games exceeds theirs, but will probably mostly be asking questions;)

Be kind to each other,
RosaNary

DeletedUser6810

Thankyou, Lelanya ! My online name has a real world history & is very special to me... glad to know you think it's cool !!

...and I've just noticed that I hit the wrong image to load as my profile pic... no worries, it's actually quite appropriate, so I'll leave it as that!

DeletedUser6744

Hi RosaNary, Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you live in a good place, if I was there I'd be shooing one of the sheep into the oven a bit at a time :D

DeletedUser6810

Thanks for the welcome!

Beergut .. as soon as the frezer has a bit more room in it

DeletedUser5043

hello , is your name anything to do with a re-encarneted rosebud , it;s nice but ,