• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

I am eager to join a somewhat more active fellowship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5338

Hiya all,

I am Piarou, a recently (December 2017) started player. And even though I AM in a fellowship at the moment, I am looking for one that better suits my playstyle. This fellowship is not very active, I have noticed. Seeing as I rose to the first page of the membership-table within two months is not a good sign, imho. So I am looking for a fellowship that is a bit more in my league. I'm not a hyper-active player, but logging in several times a day is no exception for me. Let's just say, I usually produce using the three-hours schedule.

If that type of player is what you are looking for, reply here, or PM me in-game.

Cheers,
Piarou

PS: Steel, crystal and Elixir are my forté ;)

DeletedUser5698

We have a spot in our fellowship. Contact John308 Fellowship is called EXTREMITY don,y let the name scare you, we are an active fellowship and looking to fill one spot

DeletedUser5698

We are in Arendyll and it won,t matter if you have to start over as we except any player no matter their ranking points

DeletedUser5338

Sorry, but I am not willing to start all over. I am happy with my progress so far, just not with my fellowship. :D But thanks for the offer, and I hope you'll find a suitable candidate soon.

DeletedUser5698

If you ever decide to join in Arendyll you are more then welcome. I wish you luck in finding a new fellowship suited to your expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.