• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question I Accidentally Sold Level 19 Gem Manufactury

MichaelGC

Dreamer
Meant to sell expired ferris wheel -- but I guess I tapped too fast before I looked good. Is there any way to get it back? (Otherwise, I have to build a Lvl 1 manufactury & upgrade to Lvl 19, which is really going to cost me, especially in extra population this will take.)

Thanks in advance.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
You should write a ticket to support, they may be able to get it back for you. Click on the settings wheel in the lower right corner of the game and then on the question mark to go to Support. Click on "contact us" and fill in the form with your question/request.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Whilst Support may be able to assist, I have read that there is a one-off for restorations like this.

BTW, when you accidentally sold the manufactory, didn't you get your population back? It is always reurned to me. The biggest cost is time to rebuild I would say.

Aisling1

Conjurer
You should not only get population back, but also coin and supplies. I don't think support can help. It's one of those things.. you have to be careful about what you sell, but also, be aware, that many players sell and rebuild manufactories.. and workshops, and armouries....

Pauly7

Magus
Yep, they will probably say no. They will only reinstate a building which is impossible to replace.