• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived HTML

Number one

Seeker
I get the pop up to switch to html5 but it does not work , if I click on it , it goes straight to flash to open game, is this a bug ? or does it just mean I cant run html5 on my computer

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
I was just in the middle of a battle to gain more province. It was then interrupted by an announcement stating the end of tournaments. I was thrown out of the battle. When I tried to get back in, it didn't continue the battle, then when I re-selected the troops to start again, it said there was a battle already going. I can't seem to get and finish this battle.
close browser, and hen clean up all cache from your browser.
if that does not fix it contact support

Pauly7

Magus
Better still, avoid the HTML5 version of the game for as long as you can because the Flash version is still much the superior.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Better still, avoid the HTML5 version of the game for as long as you can because the Flash version is still much the superior.
superior how?
flash was a failed idea from day 1,and finally good ridance
became a nightmare for security, and you had to upgrade all time, and newer version introduced incompatibilities with older ones

html5 was the answer to he mess called flash

given that transitioning from flash to html5 will not always be a success story ,but as browsers support more and more features of html5, and programmers get used working with he language ,the hml5 version will pull ahead flash

Pauly7

Magus
superior how?
Because they haven't got the HTML5 version of the game right. It is littered with errors and things that don't work quite as they should. You can get by, but extremely frustrating if you are used to the Flash version.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
as i thought then the programers are more flash oriented than html5 which translates in a worse version of the game

which could be solved as they gain experience

also some features of html5 are nice but hard to use, and in many guides are mark as use with caution or even as avoid. a very skill full can use them but if you do not know 100% what you do this features will cause a shitstorm of troubles

let be positive that as time pass the html5 will improve