• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Howdy!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4169
  • Start date

DeletedUser4169

Hi all

Started playing 2 days ago so thought I would say hi.
Loving the game, although I had hoped it might be a little more sociable. Maybe it will in time.

BK

DeletedUser4169

Thanks cwgiii. I'm reading up on them now, so see what you mean. I will join one when I am a little more experienced :)

DeletedUser4115

Welcome BadKompany

It's a shame your not on Winyandor, our fellowship welcomes new players, but at any rate the game feels much less isolating and more fun in general when you join a nice active fellowship :)

Neva

DeletedUser4169

Thank you for the welcome Neva. I'm not sure of the relevance of the different realms. Can you play in more than one? Not that i'm sure I have the time for that :)

DeletedUser4115

Yes, you can have one city per realm so if you ever pop over to Winyandor, give me a shout if you like. I have 3 going at the moment, which I didn't plan but I just became addicted to this game!

Last edited by a moderator:

cwgiii

Shaman
You can actually have more than one city per realm. I believe this was agreed upon to allow folks the ability to explore different races. However, there is controversy as some players abuse this privilege by creating "push" accounts. You can search for this term to read up on the scuttlebutt and definition (or lack-there-of).

In my opinion, the intent of your multiple cities is what matters (enjoyment, exploration vs. pure advancement and unfairness in ranking or otherwise). The problem is how to determine true intent.

DeletedUser4115

oh I didn't know that was possible. I'm not sure I agree with it but then again I wouldn't personally find enjoyment in creating multiple cities on the same realm. I can imagine that push accounts are created often.

DeletedUser4169

Yes, these push accounts don't sound very fair. I think i will stick to the one account...in this realm anyway :)

DeletedUser441

Bad Co. are one of my favourite bands :).
upload_2017-8-5_23-8-40.jpeg

DeletedUser4169

I have stumbled across the band. My name is inspired by one of my favourite songs from a different band. :)

DeletedUser4169

I just got quite chuffed that I have hit 1023 points...then looked at number 1 with 72704 :O