• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

How to stop a neighbour from dropping 1 KP in AWs

Lelanya

Mentor
@Lelanya : Aha, thanks Lel !! I did think it would be too good to be true... and being lazy (and averse to watching my Units die), I haven't tried it! :D
You can observe your bonuses with the Wonders connected and then observe them with the Wonders disconnected and compare the difference - that's what I did. I have also personally witnessed the score drop in a few instances that I could name; in fact I know of a player who crept up on rank 1, by connecting certain Wonders, fighting tournament briefly, then disconnecting. Some were surprised when he took over, lol, which was the point I suppose.

In short, you cannot prevent someone from adding 1 KP to a Wonder (without hurting yourself), and really, so what? Write them and thank them for helping, who knows, you may make a new friend.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
No no, this is Fishing.
KP Hunting is when you seek out AW's that are nearly done and then finish it with your hunting group.

Ooo i'll amend my post!! My Bad!