• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How to identify roads in game

cwgiii

Shaman
I know there must be an easy method that I am missing, but I am looking for a way to figure out what level roads I have at different locations within my city. I have recently discovered the city architect and I am trying to mirror my city there but I find it difficult to distinguish between some of the road levels that I have developed over time. Hovering over the road segments does not seem to provide the pop up tip window with such info as seen with buildings. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Chuck

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, I don't know of any way to tell the level of the roads other than just by how they look compared to how they are displayed in the build window. Hovering over the square in regular, move, or delete modes don't give any info. Would be nice if there was a way, but it would probably be annoying if the tooltip window came up every time a road was under the cursor. I think you are probably stuck just trying to figure it out by the image.

cwgiii

Shaman
That is what I thought. I like the toggle on/off feature in the architect to be able to see the display. That would be a solution in the game, but would take coding.

Thanks for the input Arjavh