• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question How to create giant globes

Gargon667

Mentor
what´s a giant globe?

Unless of course you speak Orcish, in which case this is a topic best discussed away from children... then again wasn´t there an age limit in elvenar? Right so let me explain how Orcish beauty surgeons work:
They take the bladder of a freshly (or not so freshly) killed rhino, then they inflate it and tie it up with a good strong knot. Once that is done they just make an incision (well for Orcs it´s just a big fat cut) on the female (or of course male) Orc that wants certain body parts enlargened stuff the bladder in and sew it back up together. Done: 1 (or 3) giant globes, pretty to look at :)

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Blossomfay if you open your Steel Manufactory you will find that the Giant Globe is the 1 day production there. :)

Gargon667

Mentor
@Blossomfay Giant globe is the 1 day production in steel manufactories

Ah that makes more sense :D

Dwarves doing stuff in their Steel Forges... We Orcs don´t know what they do in there, we just smash their heads in when we see them, Dwarves don´t talk much about what they do after that...

SkyRider99

Mentor
Can you help me find out how to make giant globes please

Notice also that longer productions, like the 1-day Giant Globes, produce proportionately less goods than doing multiple shorter productions. For example, doing a 3 hour production run eight times (i.e. 24 hours) will give you more steel than just doing a single 1-day production.

Just mentioning it FYI ;)