• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How to attack another player

Deleted User - 13667

If you are developing games, I think it would be wise to actually make full use of the experience gained from developing older games and add them into the new ones. It would be more practical especially if there are similar aspects to be found.

DeletedUser

Oh - we can be plenty aggressive. But neither as boring nor as one-dimensional.
Testosterone drenched never has appealed to me.

DeletedUser277

Reason for me to be here is no aggression between players = nothing but smiles!
There are plenty of aggressive games on the net and in real life!!;)

I wish that there the case, but unbelievably some players still find ways to be aggressive in relation to attempting to poach fellowship members, spreading lies a rumours etc. Thankfully it is very few in my experience.

Deleted User - 13667

Its a MMO type game. Perhaps these tactics are common online and in real life.

So this is the aggressive aspect of the game where you can do player poaching. The game merely acts as a platform. Perhaps you can dissolve fellowships with this soft skill.

DeletedUser

Yea....either you've not played FoE, are trolling me, or you don't know what you're talking about.
I have played FoE for years on end and still do play there ;-) ... I even was #1 player on NL2 for a while, later on I became member of the Beta team as moderator (still am, although I haven't done much lately due to illness).

I am not trolling you :p

Also as I stated in my previous post: many games bear resemblances...
Then:
• Most games are PvP;
• or are real childish...

Elvenar is not childish and not PvP.
Whoever doesn't like that should not play Elvenar, but choose one of the many other games available.

Elvenar is a fairytale for all ages, it has social interaction, it is a puzzle and it is a real fun game ! :)