• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question How much progress can be done after playing for one year (first year)?

Noble Elf

Novice
Hi guys, I've been playing irregurarly since March and I've just reached Chapter 3 after a month. Can someone tell me, where I'd be if I played everyday for a year? I think the progress in Elvenar is way too slow. Makes the game kinda boring...

SkyRider99

Mentor
The first year does feel slow. But regular research and upgrades to buildings will get you going.

Best if you can login several times a day, every day. Remember that several 3hr production runs on your manufactories will return more goods than just one long production, such as 9hr or 1-day.

The game does have slow points, and then there are parts where you will advance in leaps and bounds. :cool:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Hi guys, I've been playing irregurarly since March and I've just reached Chapter 3 after a month. Can someone tell me, where I'd be if I played everyday for a year? I think the progress in Elvenar is way too slow. Makes the game kinda boring...
If you play hardcore, then probebly 80% of the game in about a year?

Sir Derf

Adept
Playing without a fellowship, not as devoted as I currently am, I had 90,000 points in a year. Not sure where that put me progress-wise, but it's the closest answer I can give you from my personal experience. This was also 4 years ago (oh my, has it been that long?), and there are whole mechanics available now that both use more resources and give more rewards than when I started, so your milage can and will vary...