• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

how many push accounts would it take

Pauly7

Magus
That is not even enough for 1 lvl 32 upgrade though ;)
Yep. Lots of upgrades all at once like that (if done legitimately) is likely to be done by either dropping a stockpile of saved KP Instants or by spending an obscene amount of diamonds. For someone who is ranked at the top, or near the top, of the server, the latter would not surprise me.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yep. Lots of upgrades all at once like that (if done legitimately) is likely to be done by either dropping a stockpile of saved KP Instants or by spending an obscene amount of diamonds. For someone who is ranked at the top, or near the top, of the server, the latter would not surprise me.

Yes there are some people that really don´t care about diamonds, they play entire guest race chapters on diamonds... A bunch of AW levels won´t make much of a difference to them...

DeletedUser7526

Yes there are some people that really don´t care about diamonds, they play entire guest race chapters on diamonds... A bunch of AW levels won´t make much of a difference to them...
Not always true. I have a genuinely raised aw (through kp swap threads- to substantiate my claim).
But can’t deny it’s true for some people.

Also answering Pauly7 (in another thread). It’s FA. And I train only in merc camp.

Last edited by a moderator:

AstralSoul

Illusionist

With the AW society that my fellowship has, I got my Needles to level 30. I paid the orcs, and diamonds for the sentient goods (still in S&Ds), as it is worth after 72 days of constant barrack burning (my barracks are always burning), but till level 30, zero diamonds.

Why use diamonds when we are flooded by PPs. I wish they never existed, but since they'do, I use some of course... however, I get everything to level four. If a player skips so much of the game that does not even build a settlement, he/she is missing a big aspect of this game... and that wouldn't be an obscene amount of diamonds, it would be something beyond obscene hahaha.

But an eccentric millionaire could get from chapter I to XVI in an afternoon:
1- Buy all premium expansions.
2- Make the roads appropriately from the start (free roads)
3- Don't build anything, go to the tree after training.
4- Research the whole tree with diamonds.
4.1- Fast-forward all your scouts, carter with diamonds all provinces so you are not locked by the chests.
5- Keep this step until you research "Refined Elvenar Style Main Hall", with diamonds.
6- Buy 15 magic houses, 6 magic workshops (or maybe eight)
7- Plant all the AWs you want. "Only 1600" diamonds for every rune level without shards, all the way to level 31 (well 35 although not worth, why not).
8- Complete AW with KPs (know the game can even calculate them for you and buy them at once.)
9- Add the rest of the city, level up to level 35 with diamonds boosting time. Don't forget the streets, only tools, and gold, cheap diamond cost.
10- Next day quit the game because there is no more fun.

I only play in one world, plus beta. If a millionaire wants this, give me 10 million euros worth in diamonds, and like 2000€ for my time, I can do it and screencast it. Just saying...

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
With the AW society that my fellowship has, I got my Needles to level 30. I paid the orcs, and diamonds for the sentient goods (still in S&Ds), as it is worth after 72 days of constant barrack burning (my barracks are always burning), but till level 30, zero diamonds.

Why use diamonds when we are flooded by PPs. I wish they never existed, but since they'do, I use some of course... however, I get everything to level four. If a player skips so much of the game that does not even build a settlement, he/she is missing a big aspect of this game... and that wouldn't be an obscene amount of diamonds, it would be something beyond obscene hahaha.

But an eccentric millionaire could get from chapter I to XVI in an afternoon:
1- Buy all premium expansions.
2- Make the roads appropriately from the start (free roads)
3- Don't build anything, go to the tree after training.
4- Research the whole tree with diamonds.
4.1- Fast-forward all your scouts, carter with diamonds all provinces so you are not locked by the chests.
5- Keep this step until you research "Refined Elvenar Style Main Hall", with diamonds.
6- Buy 15 magic houses, 6 magic workshops (or maybe eight)
7- Plant all the AWs you want. "Only 1600" diamonds for every rune level without shards, all the way to level 31 (well 35 although not worth, why not).
8- Complete AW with KPs (know the game can even calculate them for you and buy them at once.)
9- Add the rest of the city, level up to level 35 with diamonds boosting time. Don't forget the streets, only tools, and gold, cheap diamond cost.
10- Next day quit the game because there is no more fun.

I only play in one world, plus beta. If a millionaire wants this, give me 10 million euros worth in diamonds, and like 2000€ for my time, I can do it and screencast it. Just saying...

It ain't that epensive, with the new prices you can smack all the wonders to level 35 ~100.000 euro's + time and goods fees.
So 10m is a bit overkill, you could do it for I guess around 200-300K euro.

And the you do not have to wait for a few years to complete the project of Astralsoul ;)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Even better, and I will take an afternoon or two. If someone wants to add 300K worth of diamonds, let me know and I start a city in Felydral.