• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

how many push accounts would it take

i want to know how a player went from L 30 to L 35 TS of youth in just 2 days while upgrading his Tourament Arena and his Library and Shrooms the TA and Library he has been working on for longer but they are L 18 and L 10

Pauly7

Magus
It is likely that it is how you suspect, but there are also other possibilities. Conceivably that player could have been saving KP instants that he or she may have been building up for any length of time. If they dropped them all into their AWs at once, using lots of time instants for the upgrades, then it could have happened that way.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
It is likely that it is how you suspect, but there are also other possibilities. Conceivably that player could have been saving KP instants that he or she may have been building up for any length of time. If they dropped them all into their AWs at once, using lots of time instants for the upgrades, then it could have happened that way.

Well it takes 3 days to upgrade a wonder after level 30 so 2 days I won't do but my flying academy is level 35, my tourmant arena lvl 9 and spire library level 16 or 17.

Screenshot_20200630-094525~2.png

And I am not done yet indeed, there are more ways that could lead to the same result, unless you can see it actually happening its hard to proof.

But you can always report them to support, they might look into it.

Killiak

Artisan
we take these instances of rule breaking very seriously.

I have reported a lot of Pushers, who go as far as to be in a fellowship with 24 push accounts, whom all have the same city layout and stay at super low points. These 24 push accounts are then all over the rulebreaker's AW's, which go to lvl 30 (and now higher) really quickly.

I have reported several of these pushers more than once over the course of YEARS, and several of my friends and fellowship members have done the same, because it is just so blatant. It's right in your face, a child could see it.

These rulebreakers are still in the game. Nothing happened. We've had multiple CM's claiming the same thing you now do.

So, are you going to actually make a real effort to punish rulebreakers? Or are you just the next CM spreading these lies?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We investigate every single report @Killiak, I cannot speak for my predecessors as they were of course before my time here, but I can assure you that all are looked into; any actions that are needed are taken as necessary.
Please also bear in mind that diamonds, hoarding Knowledge Points and Time Reductions are also very common practices where players then go on a upgrade frenzy.

Pauly7

Magus
It will be interesting, in that case, to see if any of these rule-breakers now get removed from the game. I realise that no specifics can be discussed, but I haven't met anyone who's said they've seen any of them being stopped before now.

Killiak

Artisan
We investigate every single report @Killiak, I cannot speak for my predecessors as they were of course before my time here, but I can assure you that all are looked into; any actions that are needed are taken as necessary.

The usual corporate reply, and the pushers keep pushing. I won't be holding my breath.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Please also bear in mind that diamonds, hoarding Knowledge Points and Time Reductions are also very common practices where players then go on a upgrade frenzy.

Or when the Daily Exclusive is KPs and one saves all the fuel for that day... I got over 1500 KPs that day.

Pauly7

Magus
It's all speculation. Look at @CrazyWizard's screenshot above. He has over 20,000 hours of KP instants saved. You might be right, but there are also ways that it is possible.

Also, you've done it already, but I don't think you should be dropping names in the forum in relation to accusations. These should only be passed privately to Support.

Timneh

Artisan
I can remember some time ago that a player actually admitted to having push accounts on this forum in a thread that the CM at the time was a part of and weeks later that player said they had not had any word from Inno about the accounts and no action had been taken against them.
Same as @Killiak said above, i won't be holding my breath for any action to be taken against pushers.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
The usual corporate reply, and the pushers keep pushing. I won't be holding my breath.

Keep reporting the player, thats the key to result,

Untill june 2018 your could push all you liked, no one would care, but things have changed since then.

The experience I learned for other people is as follows:
I cant show you the exact messages I got copies from since we are not allowed to post them on the forums.

If you push a little, you get away with it, what the definition of a little is I am not sure.
If you push a bit more, they will send you a warning, with a prominent request to stop pushing,
I Know people who have been cought again, and recieved a temporary ban with a last warning, they don't even dare to think about pushing again as they are too afraid to loose there account forver this time.
I know 1 person who was part of our community for almost 5 years, but thanks to pushing he is no longer part of it. he will never recieve his account back.

The key to this is report, report, report and report.

If someone pushes, report them, if a month later that player still/again pushes report them again, if that player a month later pushes still / again report them again, at some point it works and they will no longer be a part of us, just like that almost 5 year long player.

But as long as you are not reporting these players, they can keep doing it, just like they could prior to june 2018, as long as you think it won't help and they get away with it anyway, then they actually do get away with it.

DeletedUser

hello all! Please endeavour to not drop names on the forum but contact support in-game instead.