• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How is the amount of Culture Points needed for the bonus levels calculated?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7653
  • Start date

DeletedUser7653

At this time, I am in a situation where I have 1119 Surplus Culture Points available and, with Neighbourly Help Bonus of 430 Culture Points, I can achieve the 170% Culture Point Bonus level which requires 1400 Surplus Culture Points. However, not very long ago, the 170% Culture Point Bonus Level could be achieved by having only 1300 Surplus Culture Points.

This shows that the amount of Surplus Culture Points required, to get a specific level of Culture Point Bonus to Cash and Supplies, varies as you progress through the game. I would like to know how the number of Culture Points to get a particular Culture Point Bonus is calculated and what triggers the changes in the these values.

Is there a table that gives the number of Surplus Culture Points needed for each level and how that number increases over time, or is it a simple formula?

I have searched the Culture page of the Wiki and not found any information on this.

DeletedUser7653

Thanks very much, TomColBadil. This is exactly what I needed to know.

I will know to search the Guides and Strategies section as well a the Questions section before I ask next time.