• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question How does rune shard feature work

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @geordianna This feature allows you to use excess Runes to donate KP to your/or another fellows Ancient Wonder. If you donate Runes to your own Wonder, this is gives you 10KP per rune, if you donate to another Player they get 15KP per rune :)

I hope that makes sense! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Zenna

Dreamer
There seems to be a limit to how many kp's you can donate to a particular person, not just the runes but kps too, why has that been done?

rock stream

Scholar
Information provided by Sir Derf
Apparently, terseness was too confusing. Hopefully not beating a dead horse, but I'll try and be absolutely clear in explaining my understanding.

• Self investing
    • There is no limit on self-investment.
      • If you invest 100 AWKP in your own Wonders every even minute, you can continue this process, investing 3,000 AWKP per hour, 72,000 AWKP every day, 504,000 AWKP every week, never hitting a limit. (Well, until you run out of KP)
  • Investing between players
    • There is a limit on inter-player investment.
      • If you invest 100 AWKP in another player's Wonder every even minute without them investing in your Wonders, 3,000 AWKP every hour, you will eventually hit a limit where the system will not allow you to invest more (at that time).
    • The inter-player limit is not fixed, but expands every week.
      • If you hit the limit in the above scenario, you will find that every week the limit will be increased and you will be able to donate another unreciprocated 560 AWKP (80 per day, but added weekly) before hitting the new limit.
    • The inter-player limit is not on gross investment, but on net investment.
      • If you hit the limit in the above scenario, if the other player donates 10 AWKP to one of your Wonders, you will be able to donate an additional 10 AWKP back to that player before again hitting the limit.
      • If you invest 100 AWKP in another player's Wonder ever even minute, and they invest 100 AWKP in your Wonders ever odd minute, you can continue this process, investing 3,000 AWKP to each other every hour, 72,000 AWKP every day, 504,000 AWKP every week, never hitting a limit.
      • If you invest 180 AWKP in another player's Wonder every day, and they invest 100 AWKP in your Wonders every day, you can continue this process, investing 180 gross, 80 net AWKP in the other player every day, 560 net AWKP every week, 29,120 net AWKP every year, never hitting a limit.