• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question how do you finish the quest first training when you need boosters?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849157576
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849157576

hi everyone im new to forum posting but ive encountered an issue i cant find a solution to so i tought id give it a shot here. ok so my problem is right now im on the quest titled first training where you have to recruit an axe barbarian which is no issue but i also need to apparently ''use one of the mysterious booster spells'' and i have no clue how to either use them or acquire them. if it helps it has a picture of an hourglass so i think im meant to speed up the training of the barbarian with it. any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

Gramps

Seeker
You get them from tournaments or as rewards. To use go to your inventory and then look on the instants tab. Click on it and then follow instructions.

Or go to your training and click the green icon and select the booster you want to use.

Pauly7

Magus
Hi @Creatorshammer, welcome to the forum.

I believe that means one of your time reduction instants. If you open your inventory and go to the instants tab, hopefully you will see a few there. To use one, go to something that can be speeded up. For example, if you have a manufactory in the middle of producing something, open it up and there should be a green button where the countdown time is. Click that and you should be able to use a time instant to reduce the time remaining.

Deleted User - 849157576

thanks everyone its been solved and you are right i had them in my inventory when i logged back in after posting

Gargon667

Mentor
You can use the speedups on most things that produce things. Like factories, Magic academy, troops training, but you can even use them on other things like builders, scouts and tournatment encounters. As @Pauly7 said, just click on the hourglass behind the timer and a pop-up will show you your available time boosters.

You get them from tournaments or as rewards. To use go to your inventory and then look on the instants tab. Click on it and then follow instructions.

Or go to your training and click the green icon and select the booster you want to use.

I am new too. For part of my first quest it says to use one of my mysterious booster spells. I have used both scrolls in my inventory to speed up production at a workshop and also a magic residence. However I cannot get the quest to tick as completed so I can move on to the next quest. What do I need to do?
Secondly, what and where is my "training"? I can't find it.

Pauly7

Magus
I am new too. For part of my first quest it says to use one of my mysterious booster spells. I have used both scrolls in my inventory to speed up production at a workshop and also a magic residence. However I cannot get the quest to tick as completed so I can move on to the next quest. What do I need to do?
Secondly, what and where is my "training"? I can't find it.
Did you use those time boosters before the quest came up? If so you may have to wait until you get more. You don't need to worry too much about these quests. You can leave them alone for as long as you like. Once you reach the end of the chapter you'll be able to decline the quest, should you so decide.

To look at your training just click on the barracks which you've (probably) built. In there you'll be able to see a tab that shows you what's training and another tab that shows how many troops you've already trained sitting in your "army camp". On the first tab, click on the barbarian to start one being trained.

Deleted User - 1634960

@Creatorshammer You should have received 10 Time Reduction spells as a reward for the previous quest. If you did not, please lodge a ticket with Support, and we will be able to assist. ;)

* Pauly7, thanks. No I used the spells after the quest came up. I have received a couple more since then but the quest is still not complete.
* Creators hammer - do these 10 all come at once? I have received two extra spells. Are there more to come? How do I tick the quest to get it completed?

Creatorshammer - I have found 10 combining catalysts in my inventory, to go with my magic academy, when I can get enough tools to build it. I have a few questions.
1. Is this the Time Reduction spells that you mentioned?
2. I can't seem to accumulate enough tools as I use them to train archers. Is there any way of getting more tools, other than from the workshops?
3. I need some heavy units for my army as all mine got used fighting. How do heavy units get unlocked?

Creatorshammer - I have found 10 combining catalysts in my inventory, to go with my magic academy, when I can get enough tools to build it. I have a few questions.
1. Is this the Time Reduction spells that you mentioned?
2. I can't seem to accumulate enough tools as I use them to train archers. Is there any way of getting more tools, other than from the workshops?
3. I need some heavy units for my army as all mine got used fighting. How do heavy units get unlocked?
Rilian, Sorry this should have been addressed to you!
Creatorshammer - apologies for any confusion, I misunderstood who had sent which message.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@SunriseBuilder No these are not the same, you re looking for Boosters in your Inventory.
Please raise a ticket to the support team and we can then check your game for you.

Pauly7

Magus
More workshops is the simple answer, but there are other ways to produce tools, such as with certain event-won buildings. Other than building more workshops the other (really important) thing you can do is to increase your culture bonus. Look at the icon of a sun at the top of the screen. If this is on "full sun" then you will be producing 70% more tools from your workshops compared to if it is fully cloudy. Culture bonus is increased by building more culture buildings. You can increase it still further if you use an EE spell (the purple one) on a culture building. The final thing to mention is supplies instants. If you have any of these then you can use them at any time to re-fill your supplies capacity by the given percentage.
These will be available to train in your barracks slightly later than the light melee or light ranged units. There is a specific research to complete which unlocks them, but you have to first get that far on the research tree.

Timneh

Artisan
Another way that gives supplies is to return neighbourly help. If someone gives you neighbourly help and you then give them help in a certain amount of time you get tools as well as coins as a reward.