• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How do Relic bonuses work?

DeletedUser8850

I've got over 20 Planks Relics, and yet I don't have any Relic bonuses for Planks. Is there a limit for how many kinds of Relic bonuses can be active at one time, and if so how do I choose them? Currently on the Relic information screen it is showing a Relic I haven't even got any production buildings yet, and 1 says I need to research Boost, and yet Planks are not getting any bonuses despite having 22 Relics and three production buildings.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Looking on the Elvenstat website, your boosted manufactories are marble, silk and gems therefore you will only receive a boost with relics in those 3 factories, so the more you build of those 3, and the more you gain relics of those 3, then the more goods you will produce from those 3.....you gain relics from the remaining factories that are not boosted to be used towards making spells in the magic academy.

DeletedUser8850

How do I change the Boost over to something else, or do I only have a max. of two Boosts atm? I didn't realise the significance of getting Gem Relics when I did not have any Gem Producers.

DeletedUser8850

So does that mean that all those other relics I have accumulated are wasted? Gee, I wish I'd known that sooner.

DeletedUser3097

How do I change the Boost over to something else, or do I only have a max. of two Boosts atm? I didn't realise the significance of getting Gem Relics when I did not have any Gem Producers.
Your Boosted Goods are fixed and cannot be changed. A lot of players only build Boosted Goods Manufactories except for temporary non-boosted ones for events. The Boosted Goods Relics boost the production of your Boosted Manufactories; when you have 500 relics you will have a 700% boost.

You will need the non-boosted relics for crafting spells in the Magic Academy.

DeletedUser5976

So does that mean that all those other relics I have accumulated are wasted?
They are never wasted. As others have pointed out you can use them to produce spells in the magic academy or craft Pet Food. From Elementals chapter onwards you will start producing another type of goods called Sentient Goods in tier 1, 2 or 3 manufactories. These are your boosted goods+1. So if your t1 boost is marble your S1 (sentient tier 1) boost will be steel (it becomes platinum). You will need 500 of those as well for max boost.