• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered how do i .......

DeletedUser5796

How do i collect diamonds, other than, paying real money for them??? ........ am a single mother with a family to feed and bills to pay, is there any other way, of earning diamonds, or receiving, them, thankyou, ...

Deleted User - 106219

Starting with Dwarves, opening the chest before the Advanced Scouts research givnes some free Diamons. Also startign with Dwarves there is usually one quest at the end of a guest race that gives free Diamonds.

Currently there are no other ways to get free Diamonds, but you don't really need them anyway. You can play without using any Diamonds.

DeletedUser5796

Starting with Dwarves, opening the chest before the Advanced Scouts research givnes some free Diamons. Also startign with Dwarves there is usually one quest at the end of a guest race that gives free Diamonds.

Currently there are no other ways to get free Diamonds, but you don't really need them anyway. You can play without using any Diamonds.
thankyou,

DeletedUser5796

Did you get the ones emailed to you? And diamonds are a premium shortcut.

Have you found Elvenar's wiki? It's under the 3 people next to the settings wheel in the bottom right corner of the screen
thankyou, i got the free ones for starting up and i could nt find anything in wiki, about the diamonds, xxx

Lelanya

Mentor
You get the diamonds everyone receives on start up. You receive a 'Welcome to Elvenar' present sent to the email address you provided. After that you must purchase them unless:
-you work for Elvenar as a volunteer either as a moderator here or answering tickets for support
-you submit a lot of bug reports and thereby improve game play for us all
-you launch a website that supports thousands of us (Lol) ;)
- or you get to the guest race awards chapter 6 and above

Wiki answers lots of questions. There are independents out there: CrazyWizard, Platinum Leaf on Facebook and Gamers Gems of Knowledge. Altho the Wizard has been absent a good while now :(

DeletedUser5796

You get the diamonds everyone receives on start up. You receive a 'Welcome to Elvenar' present sent to the email address you provided. After that you must purchase them unless:
-you work for Elvenar as a volunteer either as a moderator here or answering tickets for support
-you submit a lot of bug reports and thereby improve game play for us all
-you launch a website that supports thousands of us (Lol) ;)
- or you get to the guest race awards chapter 6 and above

Wiki answers lots of questions. There are independents out there: CrazyWizard, Platinum Leaf on Facebook and Gamers Gems of Knowledge. Altho the Wizard has been absent a good while now :(
thankyou, smile,s x

Deleted User - 1634960

You do not really need Diamonds to progress in the game, but you do need patience. If you have a balanced set of Workshops and Manufactories and Residences, you will find that you have all you need to keep going. Finding a Fellowship that offers help to new players can help you to work out what that balance is, but be aware that free advice is only sometimes worth more than you pay for it. At the final analysis, your choices must be your own.

DeletedUser5460

How do i delete a city i started in another world? I dont like the goods that this new city produces and so i am hoping there is a way to delete this city so i can spin the roulette wheel again and try for better goods production. There is a fellowship i want to join in this new world and they do not need what this city has to offer. Is there a special reason why members are not allowed to pick the 3 goods we want when we build our "second" cities? The choices dont necessarily have to be individual choices if some combinations dont exist, it could be made as a set of goods choices. For example, if i cannot delete this city then i just wont bother playing in that world. A member of my present fellowship has a fellowship in the other world and i want to be able to be a productive member of that fellowship. The goods i got are in abundance in his fellowship so i would be dead weight and of no help there.For me it doesnt cost the game anything but there are coiners that may not play a second city for the same reason i wont if i cant get the productions i want, that costs the game income. I am only talking about second cities, not first cities, tho ...why not? thanks for any help anyone can offer on this subject. :)

Deleted User - 1634960

@NorthernKing although your post is out of place in this thread, I will give you a somewhat more complete answer. Out of the 27 possible combinations of Goods, only 9 are available. This gives you starting odds of 2:1 against that you will get the right combination. Add to that that you only have a 1:9 chance of one of the combinations available you might want to first find out what combinations there are (search Katwijk in the Beta Forum for precise details) before spamming Support trying to get something that is not available. ;)

DeletedUser5460

@NorthernKing although your post is out of place in this thread, I will give you a somewhat more complete answer. Out of the 27 possible combinations of Goods, only 9 are available. This gives you starting odds of 2:1 against that you will get the right combination. Add to that that you only have a 1:9 chance of one of the combinations available you might want to first find out what combinations there are (search Katwijk in the Beta Forum for precise details) before spamming Support trying to get something that is not available. ;)

--- First of all the thread is "How do i..." so seeing as my question was "How do i"... it made sense that this is where i should ask the question... sorry if i am not a mind reader and didnt know that " How do i" thread is not where you ask a "How do i " question.Second... this was a simple question about something i did not know if it could be done and how you got that i am trying to "spam support" out of the question is beyond me. I have barely been playing the game for 2 months and am not tech savy as it is and as you are an ambassador of the game i would have appreciated a simple polite answer to my question rather than being accused of spamming... thanks anyway, in future i will try asking my fellowship mates any questions i have rather than going to forum... the place i should be able to go to for answers.

Moderator Note: please keep replies polite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6298

How do I message a member of a fellowship I want to join? It is one of their requirements for joining but I cannot see any option to do this on the app. I don’t have access to a pc at the moment. Thank you.

DeletedUser3781

It's impossible to send messages on app. They haven't implemented this function to app yet.
Perhaps someone from that fellowship has a forum account, then you could send them message here and explain the problem.

DeletedUser5352

Balance above with population and culture as well. Space is the true commodity (IMHO).
Only at the beginning of the game is difficult with Expansions. I found out, as I progressed, that there is a good balance with the Research and Provinces Expansions. You only have to have good organization skills and try to fill the gaps in your city with small culture buildings (that are more flexible and can be moved, without needing space). For example, "Gift of the Garden Fairy" only takes 1 square and gives 36 culture! You can fill a great deal of gaps and you can sell it and rebuild it if necessary! But be careful, to not sell culture buildings, that are earned. They can not be rebuild !!!! That works for me pretty good.