• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How do I use certain Enchantments and Instants?!

DeletedUser8779

OK, so I have two Ensorcelled Endowments and I don't have any Cultural Buildings besides my Purple Blossom Trees and Luminous Lightposts - I guess I can't use it on them? But I also have Spring Pavilions, and they aren't Cultural Buildings? So anyway, when I tap on it, it gets activated and ready for use but it doesn't show me on my screen any indication of where it is possible to use.

As for my two Instants, I have one Ancient Knowledge 5 and one Booster 14h. Everytime I try to use the Ancient Knowledge 5, it tells me this: "Cannot be used here. This spell cannot be used from the inventory. Use it for Ancient Wonder upgrade research: (and then this picture that when I hover my mouse over it, it says 'Any Ancient Wonder research window'." When I try to use the Booster 14h, it says: "Cannot be used here. This spell cannot be used from the inventory. You can use it to reduce the remaining time of these features: (pictures that when I hover my mouse over them, they say 'Building construction and upgrade times, Manufactory production times, Workshop production times, Barrack training times, Magic Academy production times, Tournament upgrading times, Province scouting times'."

So.... Some help is clearly needed.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
you can only use EE spells on culture buildings with 2x2 or more squares, you need to have ancient wonders researched before you can use the aw kp and you use time instants on the actual building you want to use it on, not from the inventory.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Buildings with a length or width of 1 cannot be polished, thus casting a EE spell thereon would not make sense. Consequently, this is not possible.

(assuming mobile since you wrote "when I tap on it") AK and time boosters can't be used from the inventory. To use AK go to your Ancient wonder -> Research. The rightmost button with the rune wheel takes you to the window where you can select the AK instant.

Time boosters are similar. Tap on the production building / construction site / province being scouted / etc. You'll see a round button with an hourglass. Tap on it and a window pops up where you can select a time instant.

A 14 hour booster is quite valuable, you probably do not want to use it for testing purposes.

DeletedUser8779

Woo! Thank you Thagdal and RainbowElvira! I was getting really frustrated back there!! BTW, its not a phone! :):):)