• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How do I obtain Elven Tree Gum when S=marble?

DeletedUser8255

Hi - I am in the Elementals Chapter. My T1 boost is Planks. I have two S1 marble manufacturies and am collecting Moonstone. The Chapter quest now requiring 1000 Elven Tree Gum. I have upgraded a Planks to L24. How do I obtain the Gum?

DeletedUser3571

Trading for it is the most efficient method, just like for earlier goods.

FieryArien

Necromancer
By trading. With sentient goods it works the same way as with the normal goods: you build only your boosted sentient manufactory and trade for the other two.
- In your planks manufactories you continue producing your boosted planks. You trade for marble and steel. (You don't produce tree gum in your planks manufactory, because it's horribly inefficient.)
- In your marble manufactory/ies you produce boosted moonstone. You trade for tree gum and platinum. (You don't produce marble in your marble manufactory, because it's horribly inefficient.) Also you need to have 500 marble relics to have the maximal boost bonus (just like you have 500 planks relics to have the maximal planks production boost.)

I've got one remark to your setup: it's enough to build only one sentient manufactory, if you keep boosting its production with Magical Manufactoring spell. For me personally it worked with one sentient manufactory of each tier (T4, T5, T6) up to and including Constructs chapter. Elvenar then are another story, but you don't need to think about it now. ;-)