• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How do I manually change which world I'm playing in?

DeletedUser

I started playing the game before I verified my email address. After I did so, it apparently started me over in a new world. However, I would like to play in the world that has more progress on it, but when I log in it keeps sending me to the first world by default. How can I check to see what worlds I have already played in?

ETA: Okay, I figured out something. The first time I logged in it put me in the english server; second time I logged in it put me in the US server. However, I would still like to know how to be able to choose which world you play in, as the US server gives me two options of where to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser195

When you are on the log in page of Elvenar, to the left of where you place your username and password, there is a button to click with a flag on it, when you click, it shows all the different flags/servers that Elvenar can be played. Click that and make your choice.

Last edited by a moderator: