• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How do I join a specific fellowship?

Pauly7

Magus
Click the cup and laurel icon (where your player ranking is just below your avatar). go to the Fellowships tab ans search for the one you want.

Tashelf

Novice
Click the cup and laurel icon (where your player ranking is just below your avatar). go to the Fellowships tab ans search for the one you want.
That wasn’t quite what I meant, sorry. I meant if I know the name of one I want to be in, how do I search that specific name. There doesn’t seem to be an option or search bar for that. Nonetheless, I scrolled through the endless lists of banners and found it eventually. Thank you for answering my post though. Much appreciated.

DeletedUser3571

i presume Tashelf is playing on the app, and i dont think it has a search function.

Pauly7

Magus
Ah, good point. In that case there's nothing you can do @Tashelf. I don't think you can search for either Fellowships or players on the app. Hopefully that's a part of the functionality that they will port across soon.

QFol2

Conjurer
Glad you found it already @Tashelf. I guess otherwise, on the app, you could look up the fellowship on elvenstats to see who is in it, and send a message to one of the active players to ask them to invite you. It's possible to message any player in your world using the app.