• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

How do I get this weird portrait?

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
For real, this portrait with the letters "MAC" I never seen it before, could someone tell me where do you get it?
Captura de Pantalla 2020-10-29 a la(s) 20.03.42.png

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
It actually looks like 5 new portraits have been added to all the others, they are available right now, the first 2 are from a human city, the next 2 are from an elf city and the 5th one is for both cities....maybe because of the new chapter?
Screenshot.png
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:

DeletedUser501

Enchanter

Alcaro

Necromancer
I have the last 3 but I never participated to any Instragam contest. Too bad that all are male avatars.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@DunkelSaturn Yep, we've teamed up with MAC Cosmetics for a marvellous Competition on Insta and these particular Characters have been designed by 2 MAC Senior Artists and Drag Queen VavaVilde! If you fancy a chance at winning then grab your Makeup Bag (or your Partners), go crazy with the Eyeshadow, and upload an "Elfie" to Insta with the tag #MACxElvenar... you could very well be the next Profile Character immortalised for evermore :p :D

OldHag

Necromancer
I think they're all rather ugly, and that's 2 MACs senior artists really? Not impressed. I'll stick to the apple on my head avatar (not sure if it's male or female, but it's fruity....lol), I'd love to see much better female avatars then currently exist.

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
I think they're all rather ugly, and that's 2 MACs senior artists really? Not impressed. I'll stick to the apple on my head avatar (not sure if it's male or female, but it's fruity....lol), I'd love to see much better female avatars then currently exist.
yup, agree. I find them ugly. I looked on Instagram and saw the pictures of the real people, so I can tell, the 3rd (blue haired avatar) and the 5th (the red haired) are actually females. :D :D :D
Starting with ch.17, all avatars are ... let's say ... not so nice and spectacular like the previous ones.

OldHag

Necromancer
oh, I didn't know they were real people....ooops!.......haha.

The 3rd and 5th are female? I would never have known. I don't think I'll be entering that competition....lol

Gargon667

Mentor
Haha I didn´t know they came from a competition, I thought they had gotten a new artist at Inno, because they don´t fit with the old style of avatars at all. I´d say they´re a bunch of creeps, and that´s coming from an Orc lol... What´s the last thing? A fire-vampire-elf? Guess I´ll have to see the results of a good old pub brawl before I have an accurate opinion of such a character...

Gargon667

Mentor
The 5th is actually Vava Vilde, a drag queen: https://www.instagram.com/vavavilde/ :)

Are you saying that IS that person or is designed by that person? I really don´t think we need to have random celebrities immortalized in the game, that´s the dumbest idea I´ve ever heard of (and we recently had a change in the game that penalizes building a city in a city building game). I have no problems with people creating avatars and if enough people like them include them into the game (no matter who does them or if I like them or not).

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Are you saying that IS that person or is designed by that person?
If you checked out the link I posted, you wouldn't have had to ask that question ;)
Not designed by, but the portrait is a cartoonish (can we call it that?) picture based on their looks.
2020-10-31_1-13-33.jpg In the order of the post by @kimkimkim, these are the numbers 4, 3 and 5.