• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered how do I get Diamonds

DeletedUser

The only way I have seen so far is to buy them with real cash....
This is impossible for me so what other ways are there ?

DeletedUser219

With a new Forum mod and (eventually) a new CM, we may get a new contest in the Forum that will give Diamonds as prizes.

DeletedUser1925

We should be able to gain diamonds in the game until then this is a pay2play game.

DeletedUser

We should be able to gain diamonds in the game until then this is a pay2play game.
I don't agree with that comment. I have been playing several servers for a long time without buying any diamonds and I still really enjoy the game.

The diamonds I occasionally did buy I mainly used for extra expansions - however it was not really necessary to buy diamonds ;)
But then, I just play for the fun and not for the ranking :p

DeletedUser2324

With a new Forum mod and (eventually) a new CM, we may get a new contest in the Forum that will give Diamonds as prizes.

Watch the Forums, we have a fun contest starting this Thursday, 6 October 2016 and it will run as a series of 4, so four chances to win Diamonds provided you can be positively witty !

DeletedUser1925

I don't agree with that comment. I have been playing several servers for a long time without buying any diamonds and I still really enjoy the game.

The diamonds I occasionally did buy I mainly used for extra expansions - however it was not really necessary to buy diamonds ;)
But then, I just play for the fun and not for the ranking :p
If it wasn't necessary why did you buy then?

Watch the Forums, we have a fun contest starting this Thursday, 6 October 2016 and it will run as a series of 4, so four chances to win Diamonds provided you can be positively witty !
This is not it. Far from fair chance. Everybody should be able to win if they can do the task/quest. Not some lottery kind of contest, skewing the game even more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser248

This is not it. Far from fair chance. Everybody should be able to win if they can do the task/quest. Not some lottery kind of contest, skewing the game even more.

Hi cheapnar,

Instead of providing negative posts when the moderation team does make the time and effort to put these together, how about offering your own advice for competitions? As you will find out, it's not always the easiest task to get these to be enjoyable for all players - as you've made clear. If you are going to complain about the amount of diamonds you "cannot" get in the game, how about be grateful for the chance to "win" some of these diamonds you aren't happy that you aren't getting?

Not everything is handed to you. :)

Great work, Alicia! I'm glad to see a competition is in the future and looking forward to seeing the lucky winners. ;)

- Lane

DeletedUser

Forum comps are more for fun than for the rewards, which are usually not even enough to buy an expansion. Inno is extremely stingy when it comes to free diamonds :p

DeletedUser1925

Hi cheapnar,

Instead of providing negative posts when the moderation team does make the time and effort to put these together, how about offering your own advice for competitions? As you will find out, it's not always the easiest task to get these to be enjoyable for all players - as you've made clear. If you are going to complain about the amount of diamonds you "cannot" get in the game, how about be grateful for the chance to "win" some of these diamonds you aren't happy that you aren't getting?

Not everything is handed to you. :)

Great work, Alicia! I'm glad to see a competition is in the future and looking forward to seeing the lucky winners. ;)

- Lane

Well these "negative posts" would benefit all not just few selected players.

In this particular case. If you have time and knowledge you should win some small amount of diamonds every week with one special set of quest (you would had 3 days to complete - when there is no tournament). It should be based on Knowledge and not really building this and that, because you already can't build since you are already behind on expansions (even if you bought few already!) + Tournaments; 2 Points = 0,05 diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If it wasn't necessary why did you buy then?

Because I just love this game - I'm not rich 'girl' :p but whenever someone wants to return a favor with a gift I ask for a paysafe card...
That way both the receiving and giving party are assured that I won't spend it on household, but on something I really like ;)

Cregganroe

Conjurer
@NormaJeane why are you explaining how you decide to spend YOUR money.... I have never heard the like of it.... How any member spends their money is their business and no one has the right to ask such personal questions.... P.S I happen to agree with you love the game ;)

DeletedUser

@NormaJeane why are you explaining how you decide to spend YOUR money.... I have never heard the like of it.... How any member spends their money is their business and no one has the right to ask such personal questions.... P.S I happen to agree with you love the game ;)

Well... cheapnar asked why I put some money in this game. ;)

DeletedUser2324

Well these "negative posts" would benefit all not just few selected players.

In this particular case. If you have time and knowledge you should win some small amount of diamonds every week with one special set of quest (you would had 3 days to complete - when there is no tournament). It should be based on Knowledge and not really building this and that, because you already can't build since you are already behind on expansions (even if you bought few already!) + Tournaments; 2 Points = 0,05 diamond.

Have you heard of the saying "Elvenar was not built in a day" ? Well, the Competitions are getting going and we will endeavour to have at least one running every week and some may be knowledge based.

Add to that that Elvenar is a dynamic game with improvements coming along all of the time and who can say what is on the cards for the future, but anything that increases player engagement is a good thing, so please try to be positive.

The newly invigorated Community Team is committed to not only Elvenar, but also to helping you guys - the players. We are players ourselves and as such feedback and ideas flow and will increasingly flow to the Dev Team from us as well as you.

Smile !

DeletedUser3010

Love playing Elvenar, and would like the oppurtunity to grb some diamonds in quests. Looking forward to it. Until then I am happy enough plodding along.