• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered how do I change mz email

DeletedUser4486

Hello,

Mz old email, with which I am registered here has been hacked and I had to close it.
How am I now going to change mz email address here.

Thank you.

Fester

Pauly7

Magus
I'm not sure if 'mz' email is anything specific, but if you want to change the email associated with your Elvenar account, just click the cog on the bottom right hand corner of the game screen. Go to options --> account --> email and password. There you can change it.

DeletedUser4486

Sorry. Should have read "how do I change my email". I assume you mean in the respective settings_ The only option I have there is to resend my activation email, which is of no use as this will be send to the email I have closed.

Pauly7

Magus
Hmm, I'm guessing you are playing on mobile. Do you have access to the browser version of the game? You should be able to see a screen like this:
Capture.PNG

I'm not sure if there's any way to get to this on mobile. Someone else may know better than me, but if not you might have to open a Support ticket and ask them to change the email address on your account.

DeletedUser4486

I am working off a Windows Laptop from the UK. Here in steps what I see:
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Pauly7

Magus
When you get to the advanced settings window, click the cog by "email and password" and you're in.

Julian

Sorcerer
I also get that "resend email" note when I go to email settings on the browser. Pressing the button does nothing, and I don't get an email. I therefore can't change my email. (Not a problem, as I don't want to)

EDIT -- it does send the email. I can click the link to confirm the email, but I don't get the 50 diamonds and it still has the "resend email" message when I go to settings.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I also get that "resend email" note when I go to email settings on the browser. Pressing the button does nothing, and I don't get an email. I therefore can't change my email. (Not a problem, as I don't want to)

EDIT -- it does send the email. I can click the link to confirm the email, but I don't get the 50 diamonds and it still has the "resend email" message when I go to settings.

Contact support, it's a common error they can fix for you