• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How can I change my Avatar on the forum?

DeletedUser

looking for way to change pic from question mark to something else. i there a way without paste

DeletedUser

Yes there is!! I did it...See I hate DUKE, lol. But anyway. Can';t give you a step by step but it is through your profile. Go fumble wit it, you can't go wrong.

DeletedUser3

Hi Soulbird :) welcome to the forum!

There are 2 ways to access your avatar to change it...

The first is to move your mouse over your name at the top right of the forum (just above the search box). You will see the following menu

Click on 'Avatar' to access the avatar upload pop-up.

The second is to click on your name at the top right of the forum. This will take you to your personal details page in your settings. At the top you will see your avatar. Simply click on the image to access the avatar upload pop-up.

In either case you will be presented with a pop-up where you can upload your avatar:

Click 'Choose File' then locate and open your desired avatar. Finally click 'Okay' to accept the change and close the pop-up. You can also choose to delete your current avatar and so revert to the ? (if you have selected your gender in your profile but not chosen an avatar, the ? is replaced by a male or female symbol as appropriate).